Na was my student. She came for decoupage and scrapbooking class when I conducted them at my home about 2 years ago. Ever since then she has been doing decoupage and selling decoupage napkins and other craft products at her online store.
She is running a giveaway for napkins and I feel tempted to join. Who knows if my luck is there to win 10 napkins at my own choosing.
I have browsed through almost all of her napkins collection and I can’t really list down just 10..hehe! I am torn between design of roses, herbs and fruits (which God knows when I can actually use them for decoupage) But hey, I love collecting decoupage napkins even when I can’t use them straight away.
So here is my list of napkins.
1. M191 (I’ve seen on Internet how they use this motif to decoupage mannequin)
2. M064 (It has berries and mushroom)
3. M140 (classic motif of rosa centifolia)
4. M187 (I can always use sunflower design to brighten my day..)
5. M233 (cherry and bottles of jam – good for kitchen plaque)
6. M009 (more berries)
7. M226 (pumpkin at the window)
8. M177 (white roses – on a wooden box it will be very classy)
9. M104 (illustrated roses, very English style)
10.M230 (another design of rosa centifolia)
For those who are looking to buy decoupage napkin per piece basis, feel free to visit her store or even read her blog – Raznacreation.com for ideas and tips.