It’s been a while since I made a complete set of bunga pahar for a wedding. This time I made this from the bunch of artificial roses I have in my craft room. It’s for a friend’s brother’s wedding in March.
The initial plan was to just use whatever leftover ribbons I have but I was short for a few rolls. I was shocked to see the new pricing for bunga telur materials in the market. I guess with the currency exchange rate and the downfall of Malaysian Ringgit value, this price hike is just inevitable..sigh!
Anyway, I just can’t wait to see how this red rose bunga pahar will look like on the pelamin. Will update once I managed to get a picture or two from the wedding.
Leave a Reply